Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spring concert at Jay/Westfield Elem.

The three girls enjoyed singing with their class. They are in the pink dresses scattered in the front row. One of the songs they sang was the pop song One Two Three Four. I will always remember them singing that song when I hear it on the radio because even though there was a gymnasium full of people Amelia sang the song directly to me! "there's only one way, two say, those three words, four you, I LOVE YOU!"

We had the honor of hearing Riley sing with both his class and the choir. He sang some amazing songs!

Riley also had the privilege of singing in a choir in Feb. for the North East Music Festival. Each school chose students to attend and Riley was one from his school that was asked to participate. We were not sure he was going to attend. His music teacher was disappointed that he might not although understanding the anxiety issues. After arranging for me to be there with him the entire day and night, he was able to attend and did a spectacular job! I was so PROUD of him!


1 comment:

Astromom said...

That is so wonderful, I miss your children's voices. Wonderful singers and so great you could be with Riley and he could go.