Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The progress of the landscaping and the finished bedrooms down stairs




View from my drive way.











Our home from the front!
There are 3 big flat rocks stood up set in a semi circle near the drive way that give the yard a distinctive look!





From the side, where my garage will one day be. It had a bunch of BIG stumps that had to be moved.















The front yard. Also at one time filled with stumps. Thank you Gramp for all of your hard work to make my yard look so beautiful! Thank you to all involved in removing the stumps and even to those who tried to move the stumps.








Into the back yard where my fire pit(which is started) will be!









A view of the front yard from the other side of the house. (It now has grass!!!)










1 comment:

Astromom said...

That is wonderful, the house is so cute. I love the trees and the area you have for grass, how fun to have all that space to let the kids out to play. I'm so jealous.