Friday, July 10, 2009

Stadium of Fire 4th of July.

Happy 4th of July!

We were dropped off tickets to The Stadium of Fire the day before. We went with Some Very Important People in our lives and had an AMAZING time. The best Fireworks we have ever seen.
We had to walk a little ways.


The fly by.



The Dancers.




Some girls in awe!!!

Thank you for sharing such a great night with us, We will miss you!!!




Did someone say Jonas Brothers!





This is the boy who tried to give his ticket to the next door neighbor!
I'm so glad I made him go.






"I love the Jonas Brothers!!!"








"I can't believe we are in the same place as the Jonas Brothers. I know a lot of their songs, you know."









" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"











1 comment:

Astromom said...

Very cute. I am glad you were all about to go, I am sure you had a wonderful time. I'd love to go sometime when my kids are older, for now we just get the leftovers (the fireworks in the sky).