Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN




We did the theme of Peter Pan. We all had a great time. The three little ones were ready to be done after about 45 min. The oldest two were wanting to go to every house they could. We compromised and stayed out for 30 more min. and then as we walked home I let the oldest two run to the houses. For that last 30 min. I had to INSIST that the little ones go to a few houses. I finally gave up and they just held my hand and we walked slowly so that the others could keep up.

5 comments:

The Jewett's said...

Great costumes! Did you make them? Did you dress up too?

Katie said...

You guys are so dang cute!

Unknown said...

o my goodness i miss them all soooo mcuh!! tell them i miss them alot!!!

Unknown said...

i miss them so much. tell them i miss them alot!! glad everythng is going good.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I am so glad you blogged this memory. I can almost feel the late night "walking home" with the older ones dashing to doors and the younger ones staying with Mom.